So, due to popular demand (don’t ask what I mean by that…), here are a few of the blessings I wrote down this past week.
- Friends who care about doing the right thing
- Quiet time
- I have a family (a huge blessing, when you think about kids whose families are ripped apart)
- God gives peace when we’ve had to let go
- A mother I can share my heart with (Love you mother dear 🙂 )
- Emails from friends
- Being sheltered (You don’t wanna know why I love that so much)
- The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom. Just, wow.
- Psalm 121
- Wholesome, edifying music
- People who are willing to talk with me about serious topics
- God loves me despite myself
What are some ways that God has blessed you?