Tired of hearing about my blessings? I’m not. It helps me feel better when I start feeling sorry for myself, to see how God has been there even when I haven’t stopped to take the time and pay attention. Writing them down here is a way that I can share those blessings with others. So here are a few from the past couple weeks.
- Having to write apologetics speeches. Looking up evidence and content for various, sometimes very difficult, questions is incredibly wonderful.
- The knowledge that God has not left me even in the incredibly hard, stressful times.
- Earning a good reputation in certain circles
- The possible beginnings of friendship at speech club
- A guy being nice to me at biology today after I’ve been an invisible fly on the wall for a few months
- Glasses to see with!
- A good piano competition and safe travel across states
- A great piano teacher who pushes me hard to do my best, even when I have no motivation
- A busy schedule. I normally would not chalk this up as a blessing but rather a curse; however, it keeps me occupied and keeps my mind focused on important things.