Hello! I know, it’s been a while since you’ve heard from me. Yes, I am alive. Yes, I am still growing in my walk with Christ. I’ve been learning recently that God really does work through the deepest, darkest trials to form the deepest, strongest walk with Him.
I haven’t taken a look at my blessings in a while, so what better way to make a conscious effort to get back into the blogosphere than with counting and sharing some blessings!
- A prolonged summer (*cross your fingers that this means less winter now…*)
- Long walks in the cemetery
- Special packages from friends (THANK YOU SISSYYYYYY)
- Someone who will listen to things that don’t make sense
- Moments of silence
- A child’s giddy laughter
- The feeling of fingers on a computer keyboard
- Listening to a friend cry
- Forgiveness and grace
- Unconditional love
- The fact that we can contemplate random things about the Bible
- Random moments of the giggles epidemic
- Cuddly kitties
- Perfect music that says all the things that you wish you could say but can’t
- Contentment and satisfaction
What are some ways that He’s blessed you?